CTT® - CERTIFIED TRIGENICS® THERAPIST PROGRAM
Designed for: Kinesiologists, Yoga and Pilates Instructors, qualified and advanced Personal Trainers, Athletic Trainers, Strenght Coaches, Sport Coaches or Health Practitioner Rehabilitation Specialist. Other health practitioners such as MDs, DCs, physiotherapists, massage therapists and Manual Medicine Health Practitioners may take CTT Courses as well.
• Treat basic common musculoskeletal conditions.
• Essentials of neurogenic muscle imbalance assessment protocols using the unique specialized Trigenics® myoneural-kinetic functional isolated muscle-specific strength and length assessment and recording system.
• Treatment protocols to locally recalibrate muscle firing patterns for immediate measurable strength, length and movement increases as well as immediate pain reduction.
• Simple interactive patient participation with only concentrative biofeedback breathing. (Target muscle PNF contraction is also used in some cases.)
• Unique stimulative muscle mechanoreceptor longitudinal distortion specifically targeting spindles and GTOs.
UPPER EXTREMITIES Level 1: 12 Hours
Students learn basic concepts of neurogenic functional muscle imbalances and how this relates to the cause and perpetuation of shoulder conditions. Correction of muscle pull pattern imbalances and improper biomechanics is also taught for a rapid resolution treatment outcome of common shoulder conditions. Special emphasis is placed on delineated sequencing of Trigenics myoneural therapy procedures to treat frozen shoulder impingement syndrome.
Course topics description
1. Functional Muscle Anatomy of the Shoulder in relation to neuromuscular control kinetics and common injury mechanisms.
2. Muscles and structures most often and frequently involved in common shoulder conditions such as frozen shoulder impingement syndrome, supraspinatus tendonitis, bursitis, etc.
3. Shoulder condition assessment using advanced muscle tests on the most commonly affected muscles for assessment of functional muscular weakness and functional shortness causing strength and length pull-pattern discrepancies in conjunction with basic primary orthopaedic testing. Colour code neurokinetic muscle imbalance mapping is also taught.
4. Myoneural treatment techniques using the Trigenics basic, manual or instrument assisted, monomodal treatment protocols to beneficially stimulate PNS muscle mechanoreceptor activity for immediate pain relief and measurable functional muscle strengthening or lengthening in correction with muscle imbalance pull pattern discrepancies.
1. Continuation of course topic #5 above
2. Discussion of Applications of TMT-Trigenics Myoneural Therapy a.k.a Functional Muscle Neurology on shoulders
3. Practical open forum testing of students attained knowledge.