GET DRAMATIC AND LONG-LASTING RESULTS WITH THE TRIGENICS® ENHANCED SHOULDER COURSE!
Specially prepared for the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
Course Instructor: Allan Austin Oolo, DC, DO, RTCMP, CCRD, CCSP, CFIS, PhD
Course Venue: Hotel Sofitel Philadelphia
Course Accommodations: Hotel Sofitel Philadelphia
2 Days, 15 Hours: Saturday 10-6, Sunday 10-5
This is a Trigenics® course which has been modified and enhanced with special consideration given to the attendees sponsored by the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association. Some information and content has been added from Advanced Trigenics® courses for additional benefit.
Primary functional anatomy of the shoulder and common shoulder conditions are reviewed. Students then learn basic concepts of neurogenic functional muscle imbalances and how this relates to the cause and perpetuation of common shoulder conditions. Correction of muscle pull pattern imbalances and improper biomechanics is also taught for a rapid resolution treatment outcome of common shoulder conditions. Some emphasis is placed on delineated sequencing of Trigenics® myoneural therapy procedures to treat frozen shoulder impingement syndrome.
Course topics description:
HOURLY BREAKDOWN (15 hrs)
1. Course introduction and overview with handouts, rules and responsibilities of attendees. (1/4 hr, 10-10.15am)
2. Overview of basic shoulder anatomy and common conditions. (ligament tears, instability, A/C lesions, SLAP lesions, partial and full thickness tears, bone cysts, fractures, bursitis, frozen shoulder impingement syndrome, adhesive capsulitis frozen shoulder (3/4 hr, 10.15-11.00am)
3. Functional Muscle and Nerve Anatomy of the Shoulder in relation to neuromuscular control kinetics and common injury mechanisms. Basic concepts of neurogenic functional muscle imbalances and how this relates to the cause and perpetuation of common rotator cuff and related shoulder conditions. (1/2 hr 11.00-11.30am)
4. 10 min discussion & coffee break (11.30-11.40am)
5. Muscles and structures most often and frequently involved in the very common shoulder conditions: frozen shoulder impingement syndrome, supraspinatus tendonitis, bicipital tendonitis and subacromial/subdeltoid bursitis, etc. (1/2 hr, 11.40-12.15 pm)
6. Methodology for shoulder condition assessment using advanced Trigenics® muscle tests on the most commonly affected muscles for assessment of functional muscular weakness and functional shortness causing strength and length pull-pattern discrepancies in conjunction with basic primary orthopaedic testing. Methodology for colour code neurokinetic muscle imbalance mapping is also taught. Rules for sequential treatment are outlined. Rules for methodology of Trigenics strength testing and length testing are delineated and presented. (3/4 hr, 12.15-1pm)
7. discussion lunch (1 hr, 1-2 pm)
8. Methodology for myoneural treatment techniques using the Trigenics® basic, manual or instrument assisted, monomodal treatment protocols to beneficially stimulate PNS muscle mechanoreceptor activity for immediate pain relief and measurable functional muscle strengthening or lengthening in correction with muscle imbalance pull pattern discrepancies. (1/4 hr 2-2.15 pm)
9. Rapid Review of most important morning content. Monomodal treatment procedures for muscle strength and length recalibration are reviewed with demonstration. (1/4 hr, 2.15-2.30 pm)
10. Oolo-Austin Shoulder Impingement Test is taught. Obrien’s test for basic primary orthopaedic testing is demonstrated and taught. (1/4 hr, 2.30-2.45pm)
11. Strength and length testing (where applicable) for Middle Scalenes, Middle Deltoid, Infraspinatus, and Teres Minor are individually taught in sequence according to the Treatment Protocols Manual. When testing is positive, students will make the appropriate markings on the Trigenics® muscle map. (1 hr 2.45pm-3.50pm)
12. 10 min discussion & coffee break, 3.50-4pm
13. Strength and length testing for Supraspinatus, Subscapularis, Biceps Long head, and Triceps Long Head are individually taught in sequence according to the Treatment Protocols Manual. (1 hr, 4 pm-5 pm)
14. Students treat each other using Trigenics® monomodal methods for strength or length muscle recalibration and correction according to each respective chart. (3/4 hr, 5pm-5.45pm)
15. Rapid review of day 1 (1/4 hr 5.45 pm -6 pm)
16. Review of day 1 (1/2 hr, 10am-10.30am)
17. Strength and length testing for Teres Major, Upper Trapezius, Coracobrachialis and Posterior Deltoid are individually taught in sequence according to the Treatment Protocols Manual. (1 hr, 10.30am-11.30am)
18. Strength and length testing for a Scalenes Anterior and Latissimus Dorsi are individually taught in sequence according to the Treatment Protocols Manual. (1/2 hr, 11.30-12.15 pm)
19. Students treat each other using Trigenics® monomodal methods for strength or length muscle recalibration and correction according to each respective chart for day 2 findings. (1/2 hr, 12.15 -12.45 pm)
20. Rapid Review of day 2 morning. (1/4 hr, 12.45-1pm)
21. Discussion Lunch 1 hr (1pm-2pm)
22. Introduction to theory of Trigenics® Advanced level neurosummative multimodal treatment protocols for complex chronic conditions with introduction, demonstration and practice of Trigenics® multimodal muscle strengthening and lengthening applications using long head of biceps for strengthening and latissimus dorsi for lengthening (1 hr, 2pm-3pm)
23. Students apply Trigenics® multimodal strengthening protocols on each other for muscles found to be challenging with earlier monomodal applications. (1/2 hr 3pm-3.35pm)
24. Discussion Break (15 mins, 3.35pm-3.45pm)
25. Students apply Trigenics® multimodal lengthening protocols on each other for muscles found to be challenging with earlier monomodal applications. (1/2 hr 3.45pm-4.00pm)
26. Introduction to Trigenics® sequential special procedures for frozen shoulder impingement syndrome with discussion and videos. (1/2 hr 4.00pm- 4.30pm)
General Review with Q & A. (1/2 hr 4.30pm- 5.00 pm)
The Early Bird Registration fee is only $999 for practitioners and just $499 for students! The registration fee includes a Trigenics® Shoulder Diagnosis and Treatment Made Easy DVD and a Trigenics® Shoulder Procedure Manual!
Become a shoulder specialist by diagnosing and treating shoulder conditions when all else has failed. We sold out quickly last year and space is limited so REGISTER NOW!